Employee recognition to your employees goes a long way in motivating and inspiring your employees. It takes only a few kind words to boost employee morale and their productivity. If a manager recognizes a hard working employee and appreciates what they do, he builds a self-confidence that drives this employee to work at their very best. Though some people want to recognize their employees, they do not have the right words to do so. A few words and phrases of recognition message would not hurt.
Sample recognition messages
- You have a winner's attitude; that's why you are a winner of course
- It's always great working with you. You are one of the reasons why we are successful today, and it's time we stop and say thank you for your dedication.
- Thank you for packing and bringing your positive attitude to work daily. Problems become easier to solve; projects are easier to execute and changes easier to implement when you are around. Keep it up!
- I want to let you know that having you on our team makes all the difference. Thank you for all that you do!
- Your willingness and desire always fuel our mutual efforts leading us to great success.
- Maybe you thought nobody notices all that you do, we do. That's why we are taking this chance to thank you very much!
- Words can never be enough to praise your actions for the good quality work you always deliver. Thank you!
- Your level of commitment to excellence has inspired others to get out of their mediocrity state. Many have changed because of you!
- Your enthusiasm is a great asset and a personality trait that cannot be learned or a skill that cannot be taught. Thank you for not just bringing life to the workplace but being the life itself!
- Lately, the season has been so busy with long shifts. It's time we stopped and said thanks for all your help.
- Your colleagues respect you; your boss trusts you and new interns admire you - thank you for always being the role model employee for everyone to follow.
- It only takes a college degree to get a pretty nice job, but it takes a lot of hard work to keep it and receive appreciation from your employer. You have gained recognition from your employer for being an excellent staff. Thank you!
- You take every task very with seriousness and the dedication it deserves. No task is too big or too small for you. Thanks for being reliable.