Use our step by step sample to create a data entry resume
Your resume is the only best weapon you will use to fight for you in the job market today. Therefore, it is important to showcase your skills and abilities on your resume in a way that will attract the employer to the point of wanting to meet and interview you. For a data entry operator, you must put forth your resume in a way that appeals and draws the company's attention to you due to your experiences and abilities as displayed in the resume. Companies will meet you first on your resume; you don't want to create a wrong first impression. You must, therefore, take time and evaluate whatever details you put down on your resume. Ensure that as much as they are appealing they are also true. Any lie on your resume will cost you a job, stick to the truths that come from sources that can be verified. For data entry positions here is a great sample that you can use in writing your resume.
Data entry resume sample
Susan Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
689 Hurlingham 9th street, Namaan, CA 63325 002 555-4422
Data Entry Clerk
- I am an accomplished professional data entry clerk with over eight years experience in data entry and any other related tasks.
- An excellent record of finishing assignments in a timely and precisely manner.
- Clearly demonstrated the ability to respect and meet deadlines without fail and exceed set goals.
- Maintains data confidentiality at all times.
- Have a high typing speed of 90 WPM with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to translate critical information for inputting accurately into database programs.
- Strong knowledge of inputting data from various kinds of fields.
- Source data preparation
- Analyze information
- Information sorting
- Discrepancies resolution
- Analyzing information
- Optical scanner
- Date Verification
- Data program techniques
- Database backup
- Numeric or Alphabetic input
- Attention to detail
- Over two year's data entry and administrative experience.
- High typing speed 90WPM
- In-depth knowledge of the MS Office Applications.
- A proven record of remaining confidential and discreet when handling business information.
Geologic corporation - Namaan, CA May 2014 - June 2016
Data entry operator
- Input accurate data into a variety of computer programs.
- Perform general data entry using MS. Word, Excel, and SAP.
- Create contacts with both the internal and external customers.
- Answer phones and create notifications in the system
- Properly organized the data entry procedures of the entire company.
- Awarded the Company award for the most hardworking employee of the year having met and exceeded my set goals by far.
El Segundo High School - Nov 2011
Olive-Harvey Community College, Chicago, IL
A.A General Business 2008