Entrepreneurial Thinking: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Entrepreneurial Thinking is a mindset that allows embraces critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement with an attitude of change.
Entrepreneurial Thinking: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Always full of determination and starts with setting clear goals
- Never afraid to take risks and is fully devoted to making everything work
- Demonstrates high level of confidence when executing ideas and gets the job done even under stressful conditions
- Always a step ahead of competitors and always craves to learn more
- Views failure as part of the game and takes failure as a learning experience to realize success
- Passionate about realizing goals and is exceptionally determined to realize success in any venture
- Possesses exceptional ability to adapt and thrive in any environment
- Makes exceptional financial decisions and has excellent money management skills
- Excels at building relationships based on value and is never selfish when networking
- Analyzes every situation, conducts research, compiles data, and makes conclusions based on facts obtained from the research
Entrepreneurial Thinking: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Makes good efforts to avoid being sidetracked from a venture and stays motivated to keep trying
- Avoids falling prey to naysayers and believes in the business venture
- Makes efforts to plan most aspects of a business venture
- Tries the best to ensure the business is focused on the customer
- Makes effort to project a positive, memorable, and professional business image
- Surveys customers and prospects with the aim of offering them personalized attention
- Levels the playing field with new technology trends and shows willingness to stay updated
- Seeks assistance from experts when faced with a challenge when executing an idea
- Shows willingness to read reports, books, magazines, and journals that assist in improving business and marketing skills
- Takes part in events involving the community that supports the business venture
Entrepreneurial Thinking: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Rarely follows up with existing customers, prospects, and business alliances
- Reacts emotionally to obstacles and challenges faced when executing ideas and does little to overcome them
- Views competitors as threats rather than making efforts to survey them and learn their tricks
- Looks for shortcuts rather than putting more effort into the business venture
- Does not consider how ordinary things can be improved and is afraid to go against the majority to implement changes
- Always pessimistic about all possibilities and easily falls prey to naysayers
- Takes uncalculated risks and jumps blindly into action without considering the likelihood of failure
- Does little to execute ideas and never bothers to seek advice on untested ideas
- Lacks determination and does not set clear goals when executing ideas
- Makes poor financial decisions and has poor money management skills
Entrepreneurial Thinking: Self Evaluation Questions
- Can you think of situations where you demonstrated a lot of determination despite facing obstacles and challenges?
- Were there any times where you felt that you were less optimistic than other times?
- What are your doing to improve your money management skills?
- What efforts are you making to become more involved with the community that supports your venture?
- Can you think of a situation where you became sidetracked from your venture? How did you correct the situation?
- What efforts are you making to stay ahead of your competitors and learn from them?
- What are you doing to avoid taking shortcuts when executing ideas?
- Are you making any efforts to become more determined to take risks?
- What have you learned from your past mistakes when executing business ideas?
- What are some of the things you are doing to improve your business and marketing skills?