Use the following list of questions with guide answers to prepare for a bank interview.
Many people have the dream of working in a bank. However, the competition is enormous as everyone can apply for a position in the bank. If you applied for a position in a bank and you did pass a written test, it’s expected that you will appear for an interview with the bank committee or executives. The best way to prepare is by reading the following post that provides the most common interview questions and answers for the bank.
The interview questions are expected to measure your technical skills, knowledge and job competence of the position you applied for in the bank. Bank interviews are tough but are up to you to prepare, so as to be comfortable and confident. Here are the favorite interview questions and answers for the bank. The answers can be modified to suit your job skills. Get the banking job of your choice!
- Tell us more about yourself
Have a limited answer and should cover family, background, etc.
- What are your strength and weakness?
Avoid answers that will prove that you don’t want to talk
- Why should we hire you?
When answering, focus on the experience and give a brief history of your training.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
This question is asked to check your career path. Be realistic and use the opportunities on you job position.
- Why did you choose our bank?
The question more focuses on you than the bank. Explain to the
- The job is mostly repetitive. How will you motivate yourself to report to work each day?
- How would you deal with an arrogant or an angry client?
- Tell us how you would convince a person to become a customer of this bank?
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Have you worked in a bank before?
- What are some of the services of a bank do you use more?
- What are qualities of a bank teller?
Above being presentable, a bank teller should be efficient, quick to act and flawless.
- If you saw a co-worker do an inappropriate action how would you respond?
Integrity and honesty are the main virtues of a banker. Focus on taking an immediate action and using the correct channels to solve the problem