Personal Growth: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Personal Growth is the improvement of one's awareness, identity, developing talents and potential to facilitate the growth of oneself and the position they handle at the workplace.
Personal Growth: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Carries a clear vision of what future to build and works diligently to make it a reality
- Has a high personal goal orientation that is inspired by the desire to grow and mature in the career world
- Consistently meets personal objectives even those that look challenging to the ordinary employee
- Takes responsibility for personal growth and development providing the company benefits too
- Always sets personal goals and ensures completion and accomplishment within the set deadlines
- Demonstrates high initiative and energy in pursuing the set goals
- Shows a consistent record of attained personal goals that have led to a markedly improved performance
- Displays a high confidence regarding ability to lead others in a professional way
- Handles challenging tasks that exceed the level of education in an outstanding manner
- Personal maturity and development is imminent to those interacting with such a person
Personal Growth: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Prepares a well written out action plan on how to execute even the toughest goals
- Ability to meet the strictest deadlines without giving any excuses
- Ability to lead others in setting personal goals that all result in accomplishing the company goals
- Displays excellent management skills in how to manage time and resources
- Has gained professional recognition fast due to the growth posted
- Can handle workplace stress and pressure with calm and sobriety
- Ability to coach others on the need of setting goals and accomplishing them on time
- Listens to the counsel of the management and coworkers and adjusts where there is need
- Welcomes coaching and training that brings out more hidden ability
- Takes work very seriously and gives no excuse to be absent
Personal Growth: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Is never serious about handling the set goals within the time given
- Does not take positive criticism well and ends up fighting with the coworkers
- Does not understand how to execute tasks that are based on the level of training provided
- Sets unchallenging personal goals that in most cases end up not met
- Exhibits very little endurance in the pursuit of career growth
- Sets lofty goals to excite the management but has no strategies to execute them
- Has not made a serious personal commitment to be an active part of the company
- Pursues personal goals at the expense of the business goals
- Jumps from one goal to the other without accomplishing anything
- Works on the same project for an extended period and ends up failing to meet the objectives
Personal Growth: Self Evaluation Questions
- Do you value hard work and are you interested in making the best out of it?
- Are you fully committed to remaining an active part of the company?
- Do you accept positive criticism and work on the areas that need change?
- Do you consider the requirements carefully before handling any task?
- Do you make an immediate corrective action based on the coaching or feedback you receive?
- Are you available to attend training and coaching workshops and do you benefit from them?
- Are you personally aware of areas you need to change?
- Do you find it hard to work with the management in certain areas?
- Would you like to see your career grow as the company does?
- What changes do you need to inject in your personal goals to make you better?