Use our step by step sample to create the employee of the year wording to make the awarding ceremony enjoyable
Words are powerful, they give life or take it; they encourage or discourage. They are the foundation of your company or business. As an employer, your staff will appreciate your unique motivating words given time to time. Notes of appreciation from business owners and company bosses make a lasting impression on the employees who long to be acknowledged and appreciated. These notes not only inspire but boost the employee's morale and their overall productivity. Take time to write out personal notes for all your hard working employees to show them that you take pride in their hard work. This note as small as it may seem, inspires them to continue doing what they do best. A few examples of the wording are found below.
Sample of the employee wording of the year
- We respect your respectful attitude towards everyone both your fellow staff members and your bosses.
- Thank you for keeping the momentum going through thick and thin. We highly appreciate you.
- Thanks for keeping the lines of communication open that other employees can quickly approach you.
- Thank you for not letting us down when we depended on your support. We honor you.
- We appreciate your peaceful heart that has helped create an atmosphere of peace.
- We acknowledge and appreciate your resilience throughout the years you have worked with us.
- We support your questioning, the depth of your knowledge is simply amazing. Keep it up!
- Thank you for always meeting your deadlines correctly without wasting any time.
- Thank you for being our very best, we couldn't have done it without you.
- Your experience with Accounting is simply the best! We treasure your creativity and enthusiasm.
- Thank you for always doing a great job, your integrity and passion are perfect as well.
- We hold you in high regards because you have created a high benchmark for other employees with your quality work.
- We acknowledge and appreciate you for being the greatest role model in the entire company. Much have been said concerning you that brings you to our attention.
- We have noticed your hard work and order of doing things; that's why we are thanking you for being outstanding.
- Thanks for always being available for every task you are requested to do; no job is too big or too small for you.
- Thank you for being the few who have remained loyal to this company in and out of season.
- Successful entrepreneurs direct successful companies, thank you for being an integral part of this chain.
- We don't have enough words to thank you or praise your actions because your work always meets expectations.
- Thank you for staying responsible at your place of function.