Learn employee appreciation day game ideas and apply on appreciation day to make it unforgettable.
Employee recognition shows the company recognizes the employee. Showing appreciation to the employee is something that should be done regularly. An employee who is appreciated show better attitude at work and gain morale to accomplishing the organization goals.
Employee appreciation day game ideas is another fun and engaging way to show recognition to your staff on the appreciation day. Games can mark a new life routine to your employees and boost the workplace morale. Games are fun ways in which you as the employer can connect with the employees. Employee appreciation day game ideas should be followed by some prizes just to make them more engaging. During the games, the employers get to know their employees personally. Check out the following employee appreciation game ideas to boost your team morale.
Team engaging games
- Create a circle and let the employee's name and new product incorporate in the company.
- Let employees create a line from the front and bass a card without facing backward.
- Participate in a scavenger hunt, looking for clues within the enterprise.
- Find how employee knows each other by taking part in a True and lie game.
- Let employee measures their strength by creating a tag war.
- Before the appreciation day select popular movies and create trivia based on them.
- On the appreciation day, you can play freeze tag game where employees tag each other with harmless items.
Morale boosting games
- Explore employee imagination by letting them draw.
- A poker game on appreciation day to boost employee morale.
- Distribute raffles prior the day and draw a bingo office winner on the appreciation day.
- Let employee play online games in the post.
- Give employees a bragging board and let the employee boast of their achievements.
- Play the game mimic the boss on the day.
- Set a Sudoku and let the employee solve. The winner gets a prize.
- Buy an online trivia and let the employee tassel with it on that day.
- Challenge employees with a puzzle and give a prize.
- Engage the executives and workers through Mahjong Titans
- Let employee participate in an office pool for a day.
- Give employees tickets to go and watch their favorite sports events.
- Have interdepartmental competitions on soccer
- Participate in picnic activities such as egg drop, softball, etc.
- Create solid games with other company on the day.
- Mini Olympics between the department and set prizes.
- Have a go-cart racing on the appreciation day.