Appreciating employees can go a long way in motivating them. However, what is the best way to do so? Aside from expensive gifts, there are inexpensive ways of improving the morale of your workforce. Research has shown that appreciated employees perform better and are loyal. Employee appreciation quotes can be used to influence staff productivity. But one needs to choose the right phrases in order to send the intended message. Below is a list of appropriate appreciation quotes an employer can use:
Recognition of individual efforts
- We hold you in high esteem since you have developed high standards for other people with your exemplary work.
- Excellent credentials may land you a nice job, but it takes effort to get recognition from one's employer. We do appreciate your contribution.
- You deserve appraisal since the number of sales you make built the morale of your teammates.
- We appreciate you for showing your colleagues that working towards excellence is the best way to achieve success in this organization.
- We recognize your efforts in ensuring the success of your team.
Recognition of employees among their colleagues
- Your input to the organization may only be determined by the feedback we get from your colleagues. Congratulations for achieving the admiration of your fellow employees.
- Your colleagues look up to you, the interns have a high regard for you, and the company trusts you. Thank you for being an icon to those around you.
- All employees concur with the organization that you are the best employee in the company.
- The entire staff and the organization would like to appreciate your contributions.
- Your colleagues have a lot to learn from you, owing to your exemplary performance.
Appreciation for the company progress
- Without your charisma, this organization would weaken. Thank you for your continued support.
- You are indispensable in this company. You are our strength.
- Every achievement that the company has made is because of your passion and capability. We appreciate.
- Your efforts of ensuring the growth of this organization are memorable.
- You are the best this company could have. We appreciate you.
Recognition of professionalism
- On this day, we would like to tell you that you are an upholder of professionalism. Thank you for giving the company your best.
- Successful companies owe their growth to their employees. Thank you for being part of our achievement.
- Businesses survive not on the leadership skills but on the commitment and dedication of professional employees like you. We thank you for your hard work.
- Your passion and ability cannot be taught or learned. Thank you for contributing to the success of our organization.
- Words may not be enough to appreciate your work since it always meets our expectations.
Appreciation for positive attitude
- We thank you for bringing a positive attitude to work every day because it has made it easier to complete projects.
- An ardent employee is the one who motivates them. Thank you for inspiring and motivating me.
- Your attitude has driven change in our organization. We appreciate you very much.
- May your motivating and inspiring attitude ignite morale in other employees. We thank you.
- Positive attitude breeds success. Thank you for being with us.