Read the following interview questions and learn how to stand out in a dental nurse interview
Many people apply for a dental position, but only a get to be interviewed for the post. Sometimes the manager will ask you interview questions for dental nurses to know if you are a qualified applicant for the job. While getting an interview is a great achievement, you should be more focus on how to ace the interview questions for dental nurses and receive an offer afterward.
Preparing and answering interview questions for dental nurses will increase your chances to secure the job. Here is the top most issue to assist your prepare. The interview questions for dental nurses shows the different styles of questions asked and can be tailored to meet the needs of your position.
- Describe yourself in five minutes
- Have you ever dealt with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you prefer to work independently or as a team?
- What past team experience have found disappointing?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses in your career line?
Behavioural dental questions
- How do you feel treating a non-English talking patient?
- How do you handle patients who complain?
- How would you tell a customer who that his tooth needs to be extracted?
- What are the qualities of a good dental nurse?
- How do you cope under pressure?
- Name three qualities your last boss had?
Competency Dental questions
- What is the most complex assignment have you ever had as a dental nurse? How did you deal with the situation?
- What made you choose the dental nurse career?
- Do you have any goals? What are your goals and how do you expect to achieve them?
- If you are to hire a candidate for this position, what are the qualities you would look for?
- How do you stay updated on the dental nurse career?
- Tell us how you cope with work when you are affected by personal problems?
- What do you think is the negative aspect of being a dentist?
- Have you ever dealt with a complaining patient? How did you deal with her/him?
- Have you ever dealt with any conflict at work?
- Tell us about a decision you made your manager questioned that?
- What will you bring to this job?
- Have you ever worked with a difficult manager? How did you deal with it?
- You have no history as a dental nurse. How will you succeed?
- As a trainee nurse dentist, what are some of the challenges you came across?