Technology Trend Awareness: Use these examples for setting employee performance goals. Help your employees master this skill with 5 fresh ideas that drive change.
Technology Trend Awareness is staying updated with the useful upcoming trends that can serve your business better and easier.
Technology Trend Awareness: Set Goals for your Employees. Here are some examples:
- Constantly use the internet to search for information easily and encourage others to do so
- Work extra hard to get more certifications in new technology fields
- Learn to utilize modern techniques of sharing and storing data such as cloud storage
- Join online technology communities that consist of technology savvy individuals to learn more technology ideas
- Encourage others to embrace the power of virtual workplaces to save time, money, travel, and energy
- Implement augmented and virtual reality technologies to improve training and engagement
- Show more willingness to learn how to manage online confidentiality, privacy and security
- Learn to ask for assistance when faced with challenges related to new technology trends
- Embrace artificial intelligence technologies to execute repetitive, multiple, and complex tasks efficiently
- Learn to use data mining techniques to identify patterns and predict future trends
Technology Trend Awareness: Improve and master this core skill with these ideas
- Determine your needs - Identify your needs from the type of technology you work with. Your knowledge base and your learning style find out if you get the resource materials to work with.
- Assess the resources available for you - Resources are everywhere around you - books, magazines, internet, training sessions, etc. that you find technology related information in a variety of sources. Explore your options and figure out what resources you can find that works for you.
- Rank your resources in order of usefulness - A lot of resources just lie out there with no one taking notice of them. You have to weed them out and choose between the good and the bad, even the little that has a small chance of helping you. List them down and rank them regarding the subject matter and you will see some are important than others. Always use have the most important at the top of the list to be able to use every one of them.
- Schedule time to use the resources - Some of the many resources you get to read is not mostly used up in the growth of the business. Other resources are used and reused without new ideas being established. If you integrate your technical knowledge into the daily routine, using different ideas daily, it will only take limited minutes of your time and give you maximum results.
- Join technology related forums and read tech blogs - Forums and blogs are always written and focused on a particular topic. Read the comments and reviews of others to know what they feel about the blog or the forum. Look for the latest blogs and forums that give the most recent trends in technology. Subscribe to the newsletters of your favorite technology oriented web sites and stay updated on what is happening. Use this platform to learn and train yourself.
Written by on