Management Skills: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Management Skills are also known as leadership skills and involve planning, decision making, delegation, time management and time management to ensure optimum organization in focus and the technical of how and why of accomplishing tasks.
Management Skills: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Manages the assigned team in an excellent manner without any flaws
- Sound management skills leading the team to perform their assignments well
- Uses personal skill and ability to manage a messy team to emerge one of the best
- Gives extremely good remarks and feedback to all the team members who outdo themselves
- Great at training employees and directs them to use their strength to better their performance
- Plays three vital roles in managing others ? counselor, friend and boss while managing all the three efficiently
- Expert in providing good management skills to employees and the management
- Fast in solving problems and difficulties that occur along the way
- Ability to understand each personal attitude and deal with it professionally
- Ability to turn negative energy into positive work energy through motivation and rewarding good work
Management Skills: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Always ready to share information and knowledge for the joint development of the workers
- Organizes, guides, give directions and feedback to the subordinates and colleagues
- Highly responsible with the staff always informed what is happening in their professional and personal life
- Maintains an all time open communication among the employees and managers
- Acknowledges the accomplishment of each employee while recognizing their contributions
- Envisions the action plans and brings all the staff on board
- Encourages the employees to learn to take responsibility for their performance
- Appropriately distributes the resources depending on the priority of the projects
- Establishes and maintains a corporate culture of reliability and caring
- Gains the employee's respect by respecting each one of them without favoritism
Management Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Does not understand the necessary steps that lead to perfect performance
- Very poor at managing a high number of people or a high-performance team
- No understanding of how performance should be measured or keeping employees on check
- Does not understand how to set targets and lead the team to reach them
- Have no relationship balance and unable to distinguish personal relationships from work relationships
- Displays unfairness in treating the team caring only for a few favorites
- Does not handle complaints professionally causing turbulences in the team
- Unable to set enough targets for the day causing slow goal achievements
- Slow in making both personal and professional decisions requiring assistance all the time
- Unable to manage the team's performance leading an unruly team
Management Skills: Self Evaluation Questions
- How do you organize a department or the team to ensure they perform well?
- What role have you played in your team and their success?
- How have you led the efforts of your team to ensure they emerge the best?
- How do employees and supervisors respond to your leadership skills?
- How would the employees rate your leadership style, strengths, and weaknesses?
- Have you been able to create agreement and a shared purpose in your team without a difference in opinion?
- Do your workers respect or fear you and do your leadership role intimidate them?
- Do you support the employees and the projects they are undertaking to ensure they reach their goals?
- Do you always have the necessary support to your staff?
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?