As a manager or a professional, the chances are that there is a process you dislike: like giving a review comment. Even if you know the basic words you want to get across to the employee, performance review employee says what to write can be a challenge. As a manager, be self-conscious and specific to what you are going to say. Here is a helpful list that will assist you on what to say during performance reviews.
- Effectively communicate using the right channel
- Excellent at facilitating groups' discussion.
- Always communicate the expectation.
- Follow the institution rules and policy without any negative reactions.
- Honest in communication and accountability.
- Exceed the output standards
- Display eagerness and ready to produce more than expected.
- Always up to the specifications and exceeds performance goals
- Contribution towards the organization goals and success
- A significant contributor to group activities.
- Completes tasks in a timely fashion.
- Quick at meeting deadlines.
- Attend all sessions on time
- Create agendas that help save time.
- Expertly paces on long-term projects
- Exceed the expectation with quality work.
- Self-discipline at workplace
- Display social skills and build healthy relations.
- Quick at his leadership style and offer helping hand.
- Supervision skills enable the employee to understand their responsibility.
- Exceedingly meet the required quality of works
- Relate well with others at the workplace.
- Avoid making careless mistakes and produce error free work.
- Dependable and flexible to changes in the work environment.
- Stay on tasks and require no supervision.
- Displays quick thinking in problem-solving.
- Creative in problem-solving solutions.
- Consistently provides workable solutions
- Turn the problems into profitable opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills when solving a problem.
- Highly contribute to meeting the business goal
- Apparently, execute plans that aid the company to reach its aims.
- Promotes business vision and support its mission
- Understand the business goals and work to achieve.
- Overall job success contributes exceedingly to achieving company's goals
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn new ideas.
- Strive to meet their full employment potential.
- Display a positive outlook and attitude at the workplace.
- Always ready to work.
- Committed to continuously learn through training.
- Adopt new strategies that will help improve on skills
- Open to ideas that will enhance work skills.
- Establishes strategies to improve the work competencies.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to adapt new skills
- Is continuously planning for improvement.
- Employee achieves the highest level of performance.
- He is making progress in the workplace.
- Exceed the set goals by a wide margin.
- Has improved production and sales by x%
- Has established strategies and programs that helped achieve the end of year goals.