Flexibility: Use these examples for setting employee performance goals. Help your employees master this skill with 5 fresh ideas that drive change.
Flexibility is an important skill that allows employers and employees to make an arrangement about working on maintaining a work/life balance to help organizations improve the productivity and efficiency of their balance.
Flexibility: Set Goals for your Employees. Here are some examples:
- Set consistent goals that can be easily achieved without much stress
- Insist on following the company policies all the time to ensure tasks are done well
- Execute all tasks with the seriousness and professionalism they deserve to show your level of understanding
- Help others to perform tasks that are provided without feeling shortchanged
- Adhere to the rules provided for a smooth relationship with the management
- Learn to adapt to new situations and significant changes by embracing change from the inside
- Break down your targets into small achievable goals that can be worked on every day
- Avoid falling back into old habits that have already been sighted
- Receive feedback and labor for it to become a better employee
- Communicate effectively in every situation to every person in the workplace
Flexibility: Improve and master this core skill with these ideas
- Set new goals. establishing goals is an effective way to deal with the change and uncertainty that engulfs us at times. It helps us remain focused and be productive all the time.
- Expect change. Change is easier to handle unlike what most fear that it's unknown. Monitor new trends that are introduced as part of the change program. Encourage the employees to try out new trends without being afraid of it.
- Stretch yourself. If you are not flexible, you will have problems with being stretched. Some tasks will pull you out of your comfort zone due to their demands they require to be accomplished. Flexible people are comfortable to be picked to perform that needs attention.
- Get involved in the change process. Change won't happen until you all get involved. Nobody should be left behind when the company wants to inject change in the mode of operations or any other sector. The most basic level towards change is for everyone to find out as much as they can what the change entails and how it will affect them. Learning about the new changes coming allows one to prepare both physically and emotionally knowing that something big is about to happen.
- Overcome irrational fears. Fear stops you in the track stopping you from making the changes required. Do not allow irrational fears to stop you in any way. Even without a concrete reason, fear will tell you that you can't do it and if you buy into this lie then you end up destroyed.
Written by on