Dedication to Work: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Dedication to Work is a devotion or setting aside the scheduled time that you are required to work each day consistently without fail as well as being on time and giving 100% of your efforts to doing quality work.
Dedication to Work: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Puts in astounding amount of time in projects to make them a success
- Foregoes personal opportunities to keep work commitments flowing successfully in the company
- Displays an unwavering dedication to the company and its mission
- Puts in extra hours to finish work without being asked to do so
- Works on overtime whenever needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Carries a can-do attitude and does the best in all the projects
- Actively seek out opportunities to take on the most demanding and difficult tasks
- Focuses on what can be done rather than on what can't be done
- Has a high positive impact on the attitudes and performance of the coworkers
- Highly certain of the ability to get any job done and done well
Dedication to Work: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Always willing to accept extra assignments without counting how much more work is ahead
- Takes pride in demonstrating dedication to the company through hard work
- Maintains a strong personal commitment to the company's goals all the time
- Always ready to jump in and get the project done as expected
- Actively seeks the more challenging tasks and does them with ease
- Seeks opportunities to coach others on how to selflessly give the very best
- Never says ?I can't? when any project is released even the tough, challenging ones
- Focuses on innovating new ideas on how to do more tasks easily
- Coaches other coworkers on how to utilize the supplied resources for the benefit of the company
- Carries an attitude of a winner everywhere, in every task given
Dedication to Work: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Only dedicated to the company whenever it is convenient to do so
- Gives all the tasks intermittent attention rather than concentrated attention
- Claims dedication to the company but takes no significant steps to show it
- Speaks negatively about the business but positively about the co-worker's competition
- Highly critical of the company's policies, values, goals, and vision
- Uses company time to advance personal agenda rather the company's agenda
- Very likely to spend time complaining rather than doing the expected
- Does not wait to hear all the facts but already spells out a ?no?
- Gets into trouble for demoralizing other workers who are giving it their best
- Very lazy in a group setting, always sitting and watching others move by
Dedication to Work: Self Evaluation Questions
- Are you available to do what is expected of you within a set timeline?
- Do you criticize the company or work hard to give it your level best?
- Do you give all the tasks provided your utmost attention or do you overlook details?
- Do you feel unable to accomplish a task even before beginning it?
- Do you show up daily for work or you give excuses to be absent?
- Are you accountable to your leaders delivering milestones as required?
- Do you seek new opportunities to make you grow or you are not open minded?
- Do you give your very best in a group setting or you sit back and allow others to do your work?
- Are you willing to change in areas that are not too impressive?
- Do you agree with your supervisors view on areas you need to change?