Creativity: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Creativity is the skill of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality through the ability to perceive the world in new ways, find hidden patterns, make connections between unrelated phenomena and generate solutions.
Creativity: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- A great innovator who inspires the team with new idea
- Contains an imaginative personality and always resourceful in times of need
- Adds a creative touch to the daily tasks that are performed daily
- Has an admirable artistic aspect that showcases in every project or work done
- Always thinks outside the box when crafting solutions to challenging situations
- Does not rely on conventional methods to solve problems but addresses each situation with an innovative viewpoint
- Constantly comes up with new ideas and ways to improve efficiency
- Constantly reviews solutions to see if they are the most effective ones to use
- Creates an exciting atmosphere where new ideas are rewarded and encouraged
- Great at creating new and innovative solutions to common problems
Creativity: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Works hard to foster creative discussions within all company teams
- Carries a unique imagination that produces innovative ideas profitable to the company
- Solves even the worst conflict in the workplace that no one dares to handle
- Crafts viable and inventive solutions required during a crisis season
- Takes calculated risks on the understanding of technology and how to use it
- Always suggests original ideas that work well in the company
- Shows ability to give required solutions for any presented problem
- Always has a fresh viewpoint to any problem that presents itself
- Expert at taking creative ideas and changing them into workable solutions
- Encourages teammates to think of better ways to solve problems
Creativity: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Does not care about any creativity and ignores the innovative employees
- Does not encourage the team members to think creatively about solutions required
- Very rigid with the old ideas refusing to give them for new solutions
- Approaches problems with an old mindset which do not solve today's problems
- Regards unconventional thinking as too risky and would rather dwell on the status quo
- Claims to think outside the box but the actions indicate otherwise
- Very comfortable thinking inside the box and rarely challenges assumptions
- Avoids and keeps away from projects that call for creative thinking
- Unwilling to change thinking style regardless of recent questionable decisions
- Considers the idea of imagining outside the box as a fad
Creativity: Self Evaluation Questions
- Do you enjoy thinking creatively and innovatively as well as creating new solutions?
- Are there better methods you know of that can make the company more profitable?
- Have you exhausted all your creative skills and solutions that would be beneficial to the business?
- Do you encourage your workmates to think creatively and enact the creativity in their daily work?
- Do you understand how critical, creative thinking skills are to an organization?
- Are you interested in becoming better in your creative skills?
- Do you value and implement creative skills that you learn from others
- Are you motivated to do better every time you give a workable solution to a challenge?
- Do you believe you have now the experience to make better decisions in situations where you've done wrong ones?
- Are you stuck to old methods that do not solve today's problems?