Organized Workplace: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Organized Workplace is a vital characteristic that helps the business to thrive for long term due to the sense of structure and order which efficiently promotes the team spirit.
Organized Workplace: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Maintains a decent work area. Places all items in a manner that can easily be accessed.
- Machines are all kept clean by wiping them now and then.
- Ensures that all the required items to conduct a particular task are available at the desk
- Makes sure that the workplace area is always clean with no litter around.
- Reports to the relevant personnel in case any aspect of the workplace is not in order.
- Implements the best practices in all the working areas of the organization.
- Identifies and maintains a defined location for keeping necessary items.
- Exudes a great ability to separate the necessary from the unnecessary.
- Maintains open lines of communication with other workmates at all times.
- Personal effects and belongings are usually well kept and maintained.
Organized Workplace: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Does the work assigned in the required manner and meets deadlines.
- Follows proper work reporting channels when handling work related issues.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of the company's rules and regulations
- Always shows great enthusiasm when it comes to handling work issues
- Less distracted by the workplace disorganization and delivers the right results.
- Good knowledge of all work related items and can access them when need be.
- Does away with obsolete and unwanted work items to create even more space
- Documents all processes and items and is accountable to everything given out to him or her.
- Continually reviews what is working and what is not working in the workplace to minimize wastage.
- Respects all workmates whether in authority position or not and follows all protocols.
Organized Workplace: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Maintains an untidy and disorganized workspace area with personal effects not well kept.
- Does not know how to follow protocol when handling work related issues
- Rarely consults when something in the workplace is not in order.
- Does not follow the company's dress code protocol to the letter
- Not aware of all the company's rules and procedures and keeps making mistakes now and then.
- Rarely ensures that things around the workplace are in order.
- Finds it hard to prioritize work given at any time leading to the job being done haphazardly.
- Manages time in an improper way leading to work piling up overtime.
- Does not exhibit calmness and soberness when working under pressure.
- Difficult coming up with workable solutions to basic workplace problems.
Organized Workplace: Self Evaluation Questions
- Do you feel that you follow all the rules and regulations to the letter?
- Are you are reliable workmate? If yes, what have you done to show that?
- Do you feel you value your job? Explain your answer.
- Has the company given you all the essential things you require to perform your duties/
- Are the channels for solving issues clear to you? If yes, explain why?
- Do you feel the workplace is organized enough to enable you to perform?
- Is there teamwork in the organization? How do teams perform when assigned tasks and projects to handle?
- How can you rate the general work morale? Are people in good spirits when discharging their roles?
- What areas do you feel you need improvements when it comes to being organized at work?
- Do you feel the rules, procedures, and protocols of the company are relevant to having an organized workplace?