Discover these smart questions employers ask in the interview and prepare yourself to answer them properly.
Job interviews are face to face meetings that are aimed at drilling your candidate to determine whether she/ he is the right applicant for the job post. The following are interview questions employers should ask to make sure you make the right hiring.
With the interview questions employers should ask, the interviewer can explore the interviewee in all possible areas. The following are the top most issues that are asked by employers. They have been shared by various employers and can also help the candidate to get prepared.
- Tell us more about yourself
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- Why are you interested in this post?
- What qualities makes you the best suited for this position?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you choose your career?
- Do you have any question for us?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- How do you handle team responsibilities?
- Give me an example of one situation that you did make a wrong decision and how you dealt with the consequences?
- What is the most difficult choice that you ever made in your career and how did you arrive at a decision?
- Have you ever had a conflict at the workplace?
- How do you respond to changes?
- Tell us how you peers view you
- What type of environment are you looking for?
- What is your greatest failure in life and can you tell us what you learned from it?
- Describe your career up to this moment?
- What are your major achievements that you have experienced during your profession?
- What goals do have in this position?
- What are your interests regarding career development?
- What kind of training have you undertaken to be in the position you are?
- What are the qualities that interested you for this post?
- Why do you think that this job perfectly fits you?
- Do you have any interest that can hinder you from considering the position?
- If you are an animal, what kind of an animal would you be and why?
- Sell me this watch?
- How many times does the clock overlap in a day?
- Tell me what you know about this position?
- What do you know about the company?
- What do you think you will offer to improve the status of the enterprise?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What do you feel about working on weekends?