Planning and Scheduling: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Planning and Scheduling are the act of establishing a plan for a set of tasks that needs to be completed and including when they should be done.
Planning and Scheduling: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Consistently brings outstanding organization to chaotic departments and all the projects
- Organizes and plans projects and workload to prevent overlaps or gaps in responsibilities
- Personally, coordinates work and the working area leaving no clutter in sight
- Keenly plans and coordinates or both the long term and short term goals
- Always helps others to develop and implement programs or urgent projects first
- Files projects details systematically to avoid a mix-up in information
- Establishes plans, policies, and practice that improve performance and productivity
- Always well ahead of the scheme when it comes to progress and performance
- Makes the real use of the technology to establish and communicate plans
- Sets a high standard or expecting that others are inclined to follow
Planning and Scheduling: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Supports the company plans with all the necessary documentation as well as filing them for future use
- Communicates effectively and promptly about the plans adjustment or change
- Uses a highly efficient organizing system to develop strategies without losing sight of the goal
- Creates programs that are easy to implement for every employee without being cumbersome
- Assists co-workers plan their daily workload and remain organized always
- Carefully monitors plans and progress of the everyday schedule to see if it needs improvement of change
- Regularly sets aside ample time to organize and plan the workload without favoritism
- Develops new scheduling plans and systems that are workable to organize work
- Does not leave any detail to chance rather takes everything into consideration
- Strictly follows and stays on plan while helping other coworkers do the same
Planning and Scheduling: Needs Improvement Phrases
- More concerned with being prepared than getting the job done
- Uses an organizing system that is so personalized that it's incomprehensible
- Uses a work area that is a giant mess making it impossible to find information required on time
- Suffers from a lack of planning in every aspect of the work
- Spend hours looking for items that should take seconds to find
- Tends to make arrangements at the last minute mostly when damage has already occurred
- Establishes unrealistic plans that cannot work for anybody in the organization
- Assumes a wait and see approach on every project without taking any action
- Waits until the last minute to determine the steps to take which in most cases fails
- Commits to formulate plans and schedules then does not follow up on them
Planning and Scheduling: Self Evaluation Questions
- Is there any area that takes additional time to plan and how do you intend to work on it?
- Are there any new goals or responsibilities that you have assumed since your last evaluation?
- What are those goals that require more skills in planning and decision making?
- Do your planning skills need improvement or are they ready to go?
- Do you have all the tools to help you plan and schedule the company's affairs?
- Are you well versed with the IT systems for planning and scheduling?
- What area can you help in the scheduling of time and workload?
- How have you been of help to others in accomplishing goals within the set time?
- What help do you require to become better in your planning?
- Do you have a workable daily schedule that you consistently follow?