Managing Expenses: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Managing Expenses refers to the systems deployed by a business to process, pay and audit the employee-initiated expenses that may include travel, entertainment, telephone, etc.
Managing Expenses: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Maintains accurate documentation for every transaction carried out in the company
- Makes accurate predictions about future financial trends, directions and developments
- Precisely Plans and executes all the finances according to the need of the project
- Maintains a high level of statistical accuracy expecting every team leader to present their budget promptly
- Performs all the financial duties with consistent accuracy ensuring every detail is captured to avoid fraud
- Prevents any kind of mistakes and errors that would end up being very costly to the company
- Conforms to strict tolerances while meeting precise set company standards
- Ensures all the finances released have been authorized and cleared for release
- Following a rigorous schedule in determining what projects get funded first
- Ensuring all the important details are captured and stored for future reference
Managing Expenses: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Focuses on the evaluation of data to eliminate nonessential company expenses
- Studies and uses cheaper quality methods that lessen the company higher expenses
- Eliminates unnecessary costs by considering the vital requirements of the project
- Ensures accuracy while collecting data and sharing with the required departments
- Allows the use of the available resources before new ones are provided to avoid wastage
- Maintains clear financial records that are accurate, easy to understand and readable
- Secures the company data keeping it confidential to eliminate any kind of frauds
- Keenly follow the scheduled dates to know what project should be given funds first
- Ensures all the team leaders receive, document and account for all the resources received
- Sticks to the set rules and regulations of the company without compromise
Managing Expenses: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Continually strive to strengthen the daily reporting procedure in a professional manner
- Keenly follow the improved plans of accountability and daily records
- Display a willingness to discuss any sighted weaknesses as well as make improvements
- Ensure all the documents are readable and understandable to the management
- Avoid and completely eliminate scams and dubious transactions that cannot be clearly explained
- Welcome new trends and styles that help improve and manage expenses
- Produce the required change for the overall improvement of the department or team
- Identify areas that need assistance and follow it up with the right help
- Keenly observe the set goals for future development of the business
- Develop future goals for self-improvement in the areas of accuracy and reporting
Managing Expenses: Self Evaluation Questions
- Do you keep daily, weekly or monthly data on every expense from all teams?
- Do you avail the records to the management in real time for the funds to be released?
- Do you read and understand the team leader's proposals before releasing any funds
- Do you ask for assistance where you need help in case of overwhelming demands?
- Have you been caught in scams or frauds or irregular data reporting?
- Are you able to validate every data you have on your records?
- Do you quickly notice errors, omissions or additions that are irregular from the registers?
- Are you confident with the systems you are currently using to keep the data?
- Do you require an upgrade of any systems that you use to record and store data?
- Do you have the capacity to develop future goals that can bring a change in managing expenses?