Productivity and quality of work are among the highest priority items in a company list. As a manager/supervisor, the policy and guidelines you set should aim at increasing productivity as well as maintaining the quality of the work done by the employees. The employee should have the necessary equipment or software that enhances production of quality work. Some employees are often required to improve their performance to ensure that they produce a quality work. A performance evaluation is a perfect way for a manager to evaluate the quality of the work generated by employees.
An employee review comments quality of work will assist the manager to give comments that will motivate the employee towards providing quality work. Here are some review comments on quality work.
- Often his priority is quality work.
- He is an inspiration to others due to his high output
- He incredibly works smart and often complete his work in time
- Will often look forward to going an extra mile to enhance productivity
- Will often set new standards for productivity
- He is productivity oriented
- He looks forward to any opportunity that arises for him to be more productive
- He is motivated to produce high quality and quantity of work
- The employee is never discouraged by challenges that would deter others from being productive
- He adapts to changes and eager to learn more ways on how to be productive
- Embraces the need for greater quality of work and productivity
- Provide suggestions that will encourage productivity
- The organization dearly notes the employee contribution.
- He makes sound judgments on matters concerning quality of work
- He never works on assumptions regarding productivity of the organization
- He does research on factors that will improve quality and productivity of work
- Employee is cautious on how his decisions will affect the quality of work and productivity
- The employee motivates the fellow employees to produce quality work.
- He contributes to the team in bringing a better quality of work and being productive
- The team understands the importance of productivity and good quality work
- The team is well organized and hence builds better quality work and productivity
- The team helps others to work better by improving their working skills
- The employee completes his work accurately in time
- All employee produces precise work within a short period.
- His time management is a contributing factor to the quality of the work.
- The employees follow the work schedule that leads to high-quality work.
- The employee allocates time appropriately that result in high productivity.
- Employee executes his plan timely leading to high-quality productivity.