Use this employee appreciation celebration ideas and make your employee feel cherished by the company.
Employees are the fundamental pillars of any organization. An unappreciated employee can tend to be pathetic and deliver poor services to the customers. Pathetic behavior may lead to the damaging of your relationship with the clients and even loss of buyers. On the other hand, appreciating the employees acts as a morale booster and creates a happy working environment. In fact, appreciation makes the employee cheerful, and the employees pass their enthusiasm to the customers. Recognition increases the engagement of the employee and psych employee morale up increasing productivity within a firm.
As a manager, you should come up with employee appreciation celebration ideas that will make the employee feel cherished. It is also important that this employee appreciation celebration ideas should not be a one-time thing but should be incorporated to be part of the organization culture. Here are some of the employee appreciation celebration ideas that will make the employee feel well recognized.
Health and wellness
- Call a therapist to give them an impromptu massage.
- Ask an expert to guide the employee through a meditation session to reduce stress.
- Hire a yoga teacher for a day for your employees.
- Surprise your employees with catered lunch or breakfast.
- Provide your employees with a tracking device that monitors their health.
- Appreciate employees by public recognition in a meeting.
- Give your employee a day or two off.
- Create a thank you email and send it to your staff.
- Have a day and do some community work.
- Stick a note on their monitor with a Thank You message.
- Have a social day for all your staffs.
- Feature your employee in a magazine or company’s newsletter.
- Engage your employees through gamification activities.
- Have a no email day and allow employee and executives to interact.
- Create a company picnic day
- Give a trophy to employees for their contribution.
- Use social media to recognize the productive employees.
- Hang a picture on the wall and state their contribution.
- Create office appreciation day and give awards.
- Provide benefits and compensation to the employee.
- Ask a mentor to advise employees on personal careers.
- Let employees ditch a task assigned to them.
- Give a day off, Let leaders and staff interact and share thought freely.
- Give employees the freedom to select the activities for the day.
- Flexibility by allowing staffs to choose when to report work.
- Let employees engage in sports
- Fix in a vacation
- Enable employees to volunteer.
- Let their employees bring pets to works.