Use our step by step sample to create a sample associate resume
Sales associates are those employees who work in retail environments where they sell different types of products. The sales associates are the ones who understand a customer's needs and attend to them with an aim to satisfy them. They get to answer questions about the products they are selling and process various forms of payments among other things. The sales associate's customer service skills have to be impeccable and meet the set goals. For one to clinch this top position in any company, one must come up with an eye-catching sales associate resume that will reflect high qualities with its principal components. Besides your academic qualifications, it is important to showcase your previous sales experience and provide credible details about your accomplishments. Ensure that you include details about major sales goals that you have met and promotions you have received. Elaborate on any skills you have developed over the period of your work to give you a unique chance.
A sample of a sales associate resume
456 Main Street
Mississauga, ON L4T 0A1
1 (905) 123-4567
Summary: I am results oriented sales associate with over seven years of verifiable track record in customer service and selling techniques. I am highly proficient in cashiering, bagging and assisting with transfer and display of the merchandise. A great team leader and player, always collaborative with every individual. Communicates effectively with customers and provides accurate information about the product. Have a great ability to increase customer satisfaction and develop strong, lasting business relationships.
Jan '14 - Present
Mississauga, Onsales Associate| Genuine Jewellery Store
- Designed seasonal sales promotions and increased in-store sales by 25% in a single quarter.
- Developed an expert level product knowledge to make my clients understand the jewelry line better and exceeded personal goals by 10% for eight consecutive months.
- Headed the merchandising responsibilities for the store, presenting the executive team with concepts for quarterly in-store display and designs.
Jan '10 - Dec '13
Citi Trends, Taylor, TX, Sales Assistant
- Attained 100% customer satisfaction level in eight weeks from the initial date of hiring thus enhancing sales by 80%.
- Exceeded my sales goals by 50% for a new product introduced to the market making it a regular merchandise later.
- Created appealing visual displays of goods ready for sale.
- Meet and greet customers and assisting them in finding the merchandise they require.