HR departments are flocked with tedious work every time they have new hires to receive and get them acquainted with their everyday tasks. Endless streams of paperwork that need to be filled out and filed fill their desks every day. The Employee Onboarding Software is an easy way to quicken the process of both receiving and training the new hires quickly. It is, therefore, must have for all the HR departments who wish to make their processes work faster.
Top Software Used
- Ultipro Software – It is a comprehensive payroll, human resource and talent management system that allows companies a complete visibility of the entire employee lifecycle from the time they join to their retirement. Its features include Onboarding, Payroll, real-time reporting, performance reviews, time and attendance, etc.
- ApplicantStack Software – This web-based applicant software is specifically designed for small or medium sized organizations. It helps companies generate online employment applications, create and post new positions, build screening questionnaires, accompany online applications, etc.
- iCIMS Talent Platform Software – it is a talent acquisition and onboarding solutions software that allows candidates to search for jobs that match the company brand. This software application also includes the career site search engine optimization, job posting, and social media distribution allowing the recruiters to reach more qualified candidates.
- BambooHR Software - This online HR software is ideal for small and midsized businesses that help them transition from spreadsheets to the new Human Resource Information System helping them adapt to their changing needs as a company. It makes it easy to manage all features of the employee lifecycle.
- Zenefits Software – It features a carefully designed interface that is compatible with Macs and iPads. It aids the companies by managing and supporting their health insurance covers for all their employees.
- Halogen TalentSpace Software –Halogen software allows businesses to build efficiently and maintain a world-class workforce. It comes with comprehensive tools that provide end-to-end support for optimal employee performance. Each of its modules works together to simplify talent management operations at the same time aligning the workforce with the business strategy.
- Jobvite Software – It was founded in 2006 as a recruiting platform designed to help emerging companies to hire the best talent out there. It supports every stage from recruitment to onboarding making it easier for the HR department.
- ClearCompany HRM Software – This software works for both public and private industries in the Human resource and recruiting teams. It facilitates recruiting, new employee onboarding and performance management.