Business Trend Awareness: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Business Trend Awareness is the capacity to be conscious of the changing ways in which the companies are developing in the marketplace.
Business Trend Awareness: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Commended for having deep understanding of the current market trends
- Possesses an enhanced forecasting ability and predicts future trends with a high level of accuracy
- Observes competitors carefully and pays special attention to the trends that make competitors thrive
- Uses smart analytics to track statistics, monitor competition, and analyze ranking in the market
- Possesses first-hand information about what consumers want and ensures it is readily available
- Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and implements policies that drive change towards the latest trends
- Attracts the attention of clients and prospects in live events
- Possesses vast knowledge in scientific and technical market research and knows the business environment deeply
- Easily adjusts to new trends, thinks quickly to respond to new trends and is never frightened by new trends
- Makes exceptional strategic decisions, capitalizes on good opportunities, and overcomes any fierce competition
Business Trend Awareness: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Attends conferences, takes part in local events and signs up for training sessions that present networking opportunities with other professionals
- Relies on tested and proven forecasting tools to predict future trends
- Makes good strategic decisions, looks for good opportunities and makes efforts to overcome competition
- Makes efforts to implement policies that drive change towards the latest trends
- Shows interest to learn more skills in scientific and technical market research
- Makes efforts to adjust and respond more quickly to new trends
- Gathers information about what consumers want and makes efforts to make it available
- Looks for more information that can assist in understanding the current market trends
- Makes some efforts to surveys competitors to find out what is making them thrive
- Attends many live events to get the attention of clients and prospects
Business Trend Awareness: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Lacks enough understanding about the current market trends and does not make enough efforts to improve
- Relies on forecasting tools that are not tested and proven
- Hardly bothers to know the latest business trends and rarely implements policies that can drive change towards new trends
- Makes poor strategic decisions, does not utilize good opportunities and makes little efforts to overcome competition
- Does not possess good predicting abilities and often predicts future trends with a high level of inaccuracy
- Rarely bothers to know what customers want and ends up losing existing customers and prospects
- Frightened by new trends and responds slowly to new trends
- Hardly observes competitors and pays little attention to the trends that make competitors thrive
- Fails to attend conferences and rarely signs up for training sessions that present networking opportunities with other professionals
- Shows little interest to learn more about scientific and technical market research
Business Trend Awareness: Self Evaluation Questions
- Can you think of any business trends that you predicted accurately?
- What efforts are you making to increase your accuracy in predicting future business trends?
- What efforts are you making to increase your understanding about current business trends?
- What strategies are you using to get the latest information about current trends?
- Can you think of a new business trend that challenged you most and how did you implement change?
- What strategies are you using to survey your competitors and are you noticing any results?
- Do you encourage your colleagues to attend conferences and local events that provide networking opportunities with other professionals?
- Can you think of a new trend that caught you unawares and how did you respond?
- What efforts are you making to know what customers want?
- What efforts are you making to overcome competition and what strategies are you using to get new opportunities?