Equal Opportunity and Diversity: Use these sample phrases to craft meaningful performance evaluations, drive change and motivate your workforce.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity means having employees from a wide range of background that includes different ages, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief, educational background, physical ability and treating them equally.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity: Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Always carries a positive attitude that appreciates everyone despite their differences
- Appreciates the different abilities and racial differences that each employee holds
- Gives equal treatment to all the coworkers without having favorites
- Works hand in hand with the colleagues to understand and appreciate different cultures and their way of doing things
- Respects both genders and shares work equally without overlooking some of them
- Adheres to the company policies and remains accountable both to coworkers and staff
- Does not choose who to submit to rather yields to all managers
- Offers equal help to any colleague who needs assistance in completing tasks
- Treats others with dignity thus preserving the company's culture of respect for all
- Does not start or fire up conflicts in the office allowing everyone to enjoy the peace
Equal Opportunity and Diversity: Meets Expectations Phrases
- Enjoys working as a team creating a team spirit that works best in delivering expectations
- Helps those who require assistance without checking their age, race, color or position
- Reliable to be available when needed by the coworkers to help complete tasks
- Enjoys working with others on different projects to bring out the potential within
- Submits both to the management and coworkers giving everyone an easy time
- Appreciates and provides honest feedback both to the management and the employees
- Does not fight for self-acknowledgement rather wants group acknowledgment for any project completed
- Respects the opinions of others without interfering, using what is beneficial only
- Works towards creating a peaceful work environment by adhering to the rules and regulations
- Always wears a smile while serving others no matter the situation
Equal Opportunity and Diversity: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Does not respect both genders always preferring to work with one
- Ridicules people from other races speaking negative things about them
- Not available to assist anyone with their tasks even when asked to
- Does not show respect to authority always speaking ill of them
- Does not appreciate team work always choosing to work alone and get all the credit
- Treats women with contempt due to their gender no matter what position they hold
- Does not show appreciation for work done well by other employees
- Have high levels of jealousy always fighting to be better than others
- Does not listen or respect the opinions of others always overlooking them
- Always at the center of the office politics talking bad about the management
Equal Opportunity and Diversity: Self Evaluation Questions
- Are you a good team player who does not choose which team to join?
- Are you lost in your world such that you don't care about others?
- Do you value people for their intrinsic worth or because of what they do?
- Do you have weaknesses that showcase as you deal with others?
- Do you play the role of a peace ambassador in the workplace or you enjoy stirring conflicts?
- Are you accommodating to other people who are of a different race, age or color?
- Do you make friends depending on how well they work with you or who they are?
- Do you show favoritism when dealing with a particular group of people?
- Are you available when your colleagues need you to help them?
- Do you choose who to support and who not to offer assistance?