Employee's performance is an important aspect in achieving a company's goals and objectives. It's the responsibility of every manager to take part in a performance review as a part of career development to any employee. Performance review is advantageous to the operator as it helps him/her to prepare for changes that will improve his performance.
Performance review shows the employer the progress made by the employee. In this case, employee performance questions act as a monitor of the role played by the employees in meeting the company objectives. It enables the manager to know which role he can play to ensure improvement in the employee's performance. Here are performance questions.
- How does the employee cope with problems?
- Does the employee solve problems efficiently?
- What skills does the employee display when solving problems?
- How skills do you use in handling challenges at the workplace?
- Do the company provides the employee with training that aids in problem-solving?
- What are the goals and objectives of your team?
- Are you contented with being a member of your staff?
- Does your team motivate you in performing your responsibilities?
- Are the colleagues approachable for any assistance?
- Do the team work towards meeting the company goals?
- Are there any challenges being faced by the team?
- How does the team overcome these challenges?
- Does the working condition hinder you to getting your work done?
- What do you appreciate most about the working environment?
- What are specific working conditions for you to be most productive?
- Which tools and software would make your job easier?
- Does the company provide you with the correct software to handle your responsibilities?
- What is your strongest motivator to getting your job done?
- Are there any de-motivating objects about your position?
- Does the manager motivate you in doing your work?
- Is your teamwork involved in improving your level of motivation?
- What would the company do to ensure that all employees are motivated?
- Does the organization offer you the training you need to get your job done?
- Does the company offer a variety of training opportunities to cover all employees?
- Does the organization invest in employees through training and development to enhance career development?
- Does the company support effort by employees to obtain training on new skills?
- Does the manager assist you in identifying your training and development’s needs?
- What are your goals and objectives?
- How do you meet those goals and objectives?
- What are your interests?
- Do you have the skills required in meeting your goals and objectives?
- What is your contribution to the organization?
- What has been your achievement for the past years?
- What do you like most about working in this company?