Create better performance evaluation questions by looking at our 25 compilation ideas.
Performance appraisal is a formal management process in every company that helps the manager evaluate the performance of his employees in an organization. Performance evaluation is an important part of development for the business, manager, and the employee. Performance appraisal interview questions assist the manager in determining the employee's career development and the realization of the company's goal.
Mostly, performance appraisal interview questions are likely to cover a duration of time. It’s better to check when the last performance evaluation was done. You can prepare to answer the questions by conversing with the colleague or a friend. Performance appraisal interview questions may make you sweat during a panel unless you have practiced talking about your performance. Check the following collection of performance appraisal interview questions.
- What is the one you thing you like about your responsibilities?
- Is there anything that you would like to change about your current job?
- What is the most challenging aspect of your job?
- What are the suggestions to change or improve the job productivity?
- Are you able to balance your work life and personal life?
- What are some of the skills you would like to acquire to assist in your daily routine?
- What are your greatest wins this month?
- What is the next position you interested in?
Company policy and management
- Do you think employee plays leadership skills in the company?
- How would you describe our company leadership skills?
- Do the company provides the resource necessary to meet your annual goals?
- How could the company assist you to do your job?
- What do you expect from the enterprise?
- Does the company provide you with the better working environment?
- Do the management gives you rewards and incentive to motivate the workers?
- Is there any policy that hinders you to perform your work?
- Do you think the company has done its level best to provide the necessary resources?
- Is there anything that I should do to make you perform your job well?
- Which is the weakest/strongest part in the firm?
- Tell us one thing the company is doing well it should continue doing?
- Which next position would you like to hold in the enterprise?
- What interest you in the role you play for the enterprise?
- Do you have a mentor in your role?
- Does the company provide you with mentors to guide you in career development?
- What training do you receive to improve your skills?