Technology Savvy: Use these examples for setting employee performance goals. Help your employees master this skill with 5 fresh ideas that drive change.
Technology Savvy is the introduction of the digital technology in the workplace as a strategy to make tasks run swiftly against doing them manually.
Technology Savvy: Set Goals for your Employees. Here are some examples:
- Put more effort into increasing the capacity to work anytime from anywhere and on any device
- Work extra hard to learn how to troubleshoot modern electronic devices
- Learn to utilize modern electronic devices to share and store data
- Put extra effort in learning how to operate modern electronic devices
- Encourage others to embrace the embrace the power of computers to process tasks more efficiently and accurately
- Seek for assistance when faced with challenges related to installing, using, and troubleshooting computer software
- Show more willingness to learn how to keep computers and mobile devices secure, and free from unauthorized access
- Learn to ask for assistance when faced with challenges related to operating modern electronic devices
- Embrace computers to execute repetitive, multiple, and complex tasks efficiently
- Learn to integrate software and modern computing power when applying analytics to make strategic decisions
Technology Savvy: Improve and master this core skill with these ideas
- Use the search engine - We are comfortable in the hands of Google because we believe that Google knows everything. This is true especially when you have a question that you have no idea of the answer. Make a habit of using Google whenever you have a question or wish to research a topic of interest.
- Gain knowledge in multiple fields - Some people get content with learning only one thing and get stuck there. You will need to master different skills to be able to handle your work quickly. Though no one will ever question you about something irrelevant to your profession, you should still attempt to learn to increase your know-how to make your job easier. When you are faced with a challenging situation, you ought to be able to try to sort it out before you can think of asking for help.
- Be an expert in all that you do - The technology world is fascinating and gives you the opportunity to enjoy doing your daily tasks. Seek to master the one thing that makes technology easy for you by researching it first and getting its reviews before using it first-hand.
- Never be afraid to attempt new things - Do not hesitate from testing, learning and exploring new ideas. Do not be frightened of new websites, updating the tools you use to their recent versions. Find out how to work with your computer and attempt to do it yourself to help you build your confidence.
- Join an online tech community - There are thousands of online communities that consist of programmers, engineers, and like-minded individuals. Ask the experts and professionals around you specific questions to be able to dry accurate answers from them. Specific answers will help you understand how the technology works best for you.
Written by on