Find out the feedback form questions to ask when assessing employee engagement in your organization
Employee engagement is critical in any business due to its direct relation to high productivity and achievement of goals. One way an employer can assess employee engagement is by obtaining feedback from employees about their experience at the workplace. An employee engagement feedback form bears questions to which employees can respond. Top questions include;
Company goals related questions
- Do you understand the mission and strategic goals of the company?
- What is your role in enabling the organization to meet its goals and objectives?
- Do you know how your work contributes to the success of the company?
- Do you see a connection between your role and the goals of the company?
- Has your manager provided you with information about the company’s mission and goals?
- Do you think the company encourages teamwork?
- Are you inspired to perform your best by your team?
- Do you get assistance to complete tasks from your team?
- Is teamwork practiced in the organization?
Employee capability questions
- Do you have adequate information to make correct work decisions?
- Do you understand the processes and informal structures in the organization?
- In the case of unexpected occurrences at work, do you know who you can approach for help?
Feedback and appreciation questions
- What kind of feedback do you receive from your manager?
- Is the appraisal feedback you are given appropriate and fair?
- Does your supervisor praise you when you perform well at your job?
- How often does your manager recognize you for a task well done?
- Were you recognized for the last big project you accomplished?
Organizational culture questions
- How can you describe the culture of the organization?
- In your opinion, is the management here transparent?
- Do you know the organization’s mission, vision and values off-head?
- How comfortable are you in giving upward feedback to your managers?
- How would you describe our organizational culture?
- Is working here fun?
- Do you believe the company lives authentically based on the organizational goals?
- Is your pay fair in relation to your work?
- Do you think your salary is competitive in comparison to similar jobs elsewhere?
- Are your benefits comparable to those of other organizations?
- Do you understand your benefit plan?
- Are you satisfied with your benefits plan?
Employee retention questions
- Do you think you can reach your full potential in this company?
- Will you be working here next year?
- If you were to do it again, would you apply to your present job?
- Does the leadership take your feedback seriously?