READ THE FOLLOWING TOP ADVANTAGES AND UNDERSTAND WHY EMPOWERING YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL RESULT TO INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY
Employee empowerment entails allowing employees to have control of their work. Employee empowerment monitors how responsible an employee is and how concerned he is when performing his job duties. Empowerment also encourages employees to share their views which portray that the organization values their employees. Empowered employees tend to display high performance as they are responsible for what they do.
Empowering employees retains excellent staff while attracting new hires. Empowerment results in loyalty and commitment. Empowered employees are contented with their work and will work to their best. Every organization should adhere to empower employees as it yields great results. Here are employee empowerment advantages.
- Lower turnover rates- when an employee is free from tight supervision he tends to be proud of his work hence doesn’t leave the organization
- Improves productivity- empowerment of employees results to high performance by employees
- Faster decision making- Empowering the employee with the ability to solve a problem.
- Commitment-giving employees a sense of responsibility enhances their concern of job duties
- Job satisfaction- when employees have control over what they do it makes them happy hence being satisfied with their job
- Creativity -since the employees have the authority to perform on their own they increase their innovativeness and creativity
- Accountability- empowered employees are dependable and reliable on the duties performance.
- Responsibility- empowered employees are alert on what they ought to do hence being attentive
- Better service-empowered employees are engaged and committed hence offering excellent service to customers
- Less supervision- empowered employees have a sense of responsibility hence requiring less supervision
- Enhances communication- empowered employees feel free to ask matters that are not clear to them hence having an excellent communication
- Embraces change- empowered employees are not redundant to change they welcome change quickly and positively
- Better quality of work- empowerment results to better quality as employees do their best hence delivering high quality of work
- Improves relationship amongst themselves- empowered employees have confidence and will tend to collaborate with others
- Contented clients- empowered employees offer better services and quality work which makes customers happy and satisfied
- Motivation- enabling employees to offer inspiration to them hence being committed to their work
- business minded- empowering employees encourages them to be business minded thus taking risks which give them a greater chance to succeed
- Employees feel valued- empowered employees have a sense of belonging and feels his worthiness within the organization.
- Organization success- empowering employees makes them understand the role they play in the organization hence achieving the company’s goals which are a success.