Personal Growth: Use these examples for setting employee performance goals. Help your employees master this skill with 5 fresh ideas that drive change.
Personal Growth is the improvement of one's awareness, identity, developing talents and potential to facilitate the growth of oneself and the position they handle at the workplace.
Personal Growth: Set Goals for your Employees. Here are some examples:
- Set workable personal goals that will help met the company goals
- Choose to be an active part of the growing company
- Remain committed to complete projects even when they are challenging
- Work with others to build a team spirit that quickly helps one another
- Develop a hunger for personal growth even as the business excels
- Be accountable to the management and showcase your daily or weekly achievement
- Have a plan and work it to see your dreams come true
- Be available to attend workshops and training that may impart new knowledge
- Learn to spend your time and resources well to ensure minimum wastage
- Respect the company's decisions and policies working towards them not against them
Personal Growth: Improve and master this core skill with these ideas
- Develop personal vision. Until you have a personal view, the company's vision will not make any sense to you. You must motivate yourself to learn and improve yourself and in doing so become better as what you do. Developing a personal vision must be clear in showing you where you will be in a few months or years.
- Plan your personal development. Your personal growth is all yours to handle and plan your career life accordingly. Drawing up a personal development plan is essential as it makes the planning process a reality, but you must follow it up with action.
- Engage new people. reach out to new people through conversations that might lead to new opportunities. Approach these conversations with a clear perspective and mind that will enable you to learn new things and allow your views to be challenged. Engaging new people helps you refresh your life and stimulate a new level of creativity and a sense of adventure.
- Try a new thing every day. trying a new thing every day for a whole year ensures that by the time the year ends, you have tried 365 new things. The chances of finding something you like and you can use much higher. More so you develop a personal growth that allows you to see more solutions than challenges and where you are unafraid to try out new things.
- Determine which particular strength will aid your pursuits. Consider how many strengths you have and the life goals you want to achieve and how specifically your power will support your efforts.